Riley
"I wish you didn't have to move." I finally said.
"Me too." Rae said.
She jumped off her swing.
"I have to get ready for the show tonight. See ya later."
"Yeah, see ya."
I stayed on the swing, feeling sorry for myself, until I heard my Mom call my name, letting me know it was time for dinner.
I jumped off the swing, and nearly tripped on some stupid kiddie toy in the sand when I hurried to our cabin.
Angrily, I kicked the toy as hard as I could. It flew pretty far.
I hope it broke.
*
"I wish you didn't have to move." I finally said.
"Me too." Rae said.
She jumped off her swing.
"I have to get ready for the show tonight. See ya later."
"Yeah, see ya."
I stayed on the swing, feeling sorry for myself, until I heard my Mom call my name, letting me know it was time for dinner.
I jumped off the swing, and nearly tripped on some stupid kiddie toy in the sand when I hurried to our cabin.
Angrily, I kicked the toy as hard as I could. It flew pretty far.
I hope it broke.
*
No comments:
Post a Comment